• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

somebody on the results sheet that was shared had a June 2022 ship date...and another had April 2022
They may have put their available after date in April or such, I would have people do that if they were getting married, birth of child or other significant life event.

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
anyone know exactly how much we get to skip at the beginning of school if you already have a ppl? i hear is actually a fair amount. like all the way to first solo.

jacobcvm

61 8/8/8
anyone know exactly how much we get to skip at the beginning of school if you already have a ppl? i hear is actually a fair amount. like all the way to first solo.
AF lets you skip their introductory course where you get 20 or so hours in a Diamond. I don't think either have you skipping any time in the T-6 II. I could be wrong though!

Sparrow18

From what I’ve heard they aren’t letting anyone skip NIFE to prevent failures in primary.
Some people have had their PPL for awhile and haven’t touch an airplane in years. So some have failed (or struggled through) primary because they skipped NIFE and essentially went from zero to close to 1000 hp righht off the bat.

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
From what I’ve heard they aren’t letting anyone skip NIFE to prevent failures in primary.
Some people have had their PPL for awhile and haven’t touch an airplane in years. So some have failed (or struggled through) primary because they skipped NIFE and essentially went from zero to close to 1000 hp righht off the bat.
makes sense to me, i think its always good to refresh, heck OCS is long enough to forget some stuff when it comes to flying.

villo0692

so everyone's just gonna stop posting because we got results? I thought this board forum was supposed to be different. In any case. I was scheduled for the OCT 17th class according to the results list (got picked up as an SNA yay!), just got off the phone with my recruiter and it seems to be that my FINSEL, even though is not out yet, will have an OCS date of NOV 7th. Anybody here has any experience with this? just wondering what to expect and whether I can afford to throw my toga party in October 31st now

Oski510

so everyone's just gonna stop posting because we got results? I thought this board forum was supposed to be different. In any case. I was scheduled for the OCT 17th class according to the results list (got picked up as an SNA yay!), just got off the phone with my recruiter and it seems to be that my FINSEL, even though is not out yet, will have an OCS date of NOV 7th. Anybody here has any experience with this? just wondering what to expect and whether I can afford to throw my toga party in October 31st now

Hey Nov 7! That’s my class date!

j.marlow24

Class date for me set for July 25th. Swearing in sometime this week and hopefully receiving FINSEL.

Sparrow18

Also, I agree. This chat needs to be revived! It’d be cool if everyone would check in after they are done with OCS. #May21Board4Life