• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

Chrdavis

Are you AD? My command didn’t give me a report date but they said they were trying to get me out a few months earlier than my PRD which is Feb2022
I am AD. I assume thats doable since most people from the board got NOV or OCT dates. I wonder who I need to contact for the dates? I have a new COC and doubt that NRC knows who to contact

Oski510

Same.... I was fully anticipating a date closer to March/April. Very pleasantly surprised and happy with November (despite the fact that I will be freezing my butt off in Newport).

I got the same OCS date but tbh I'm excited about the weather. I perform much better physically in cold conditions vs. warm/hot weather.

Generic

I found out my results on here from that list posted. I tried to call my recruiter the next day and his phone is off, goes straight to voicemail. Tried again Friday and his phone is still off. Also messages aren’t delivering on iMessage.

I’m curious how I should approach this issue, because I really need to get in contact with him.

Mike D.

Contributor
I found out my results on here from that list posted. I tried to call my recruiter the next day and his phone is off, goes straight to voicemail. Tried again Friday and his phone is still off. Also messages aren’t delivering on iMessage.

I’m curious how I should approach this issue, because I really need to get in contact with him.
Call the main number for the office

Mike D.

Contributor
I do not have a main number for the office, I only have his email, his work phone and his personal number.
Do you have any contact info for your processor?

if not…just reach out to the online chat lol. They’ll have somebody reach out from your district. I got desperate last year after months of no contact and did that

JDurkin

I am AD. I assume thats doable since most people from the board got NOV or OCT dates. I wonder who I need to contact for the dates? I have a new COC and doubt that NRC knows who to contact
Yeah, I’m praying I can get a OCT or NOV class date. I’ve been overseas for three years and I’m ready to get back. I would just call your CCC to figure out what the next steps are on getting dates.