• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24MAY2021 Pilot/NFO Board

luckynumbr27

My recruiter is still sitting on mine. Always says the same thing when I check in, that he’s working on it and it should be done soon. I text and call him enough that I’m probably skirting to the line where he tells me to ? off lol. My hope is it’s done and submitted by next week. It wouldn’t be the end of the world, but I would be very disappointed if I got pushed out to the August board.

NevarYalnal

Is this a confirmed change in training? Also if it is do you know the sat med or sat high for the time?
it's been planks for quite some time now.
the full pdf with age/gender breakdowns used to be on the internet but all the links are broken after the Navy overhauled their site.

villo0692

How do we feel about the change from situps to planks. Easier or harder to train for?
I believe they're both the same difficulty wise, but some people cheated a lot when counting their partner's sit ups....(1,2,3,7,13,19,23,28...), with the plank I'm sure this is avoided

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Also if it is do you know the sat med or sat high for the time?
It's for sure planks now. Depends on what phase of OCS you're in. It starts at Sat med, then goes to sat high, then good low. There is a final PRT at the end that is your official and recorded PRT which goes back to sat med requirements.

I'd argue planks should be easier, assuming an individual is exercising and doing pushups there shouldn't be any need to really practice planks.

thebullet914

Contributor
Does someone have access to the current PRT chart? Or even just what our Mins are when we show up? When I look it up I find like 3 or 4 different versions lol

Triumph_MAC

How do we feel about the change from situps to planks. Easier or harder to train for?
I think the planks are a lot easier, it’s really a mental game. It does suck to run after you’ve held an actual solid plank for 4 minutes though. Your calves get a solid pump and you definitely feel it during the run. I’d recommend really stretching them out in the 10 minutes you have between the two events.