• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24-Star letter to Washington Post

KBayDog

shortncurly said:
I watched a segment on "Hannity and Colmes" tonight about this. Colmes brought up a point saying that the letter by the JCS was "threatening" and questioning why they didn't have "better things to do" than write "intimidating" letters to cartoonists. I read the letter several times and didn't find it threatening - anyone else?

I found the letter to be nothing more than respectful dissent. (BTW, I thought the Left was all for "dissent" - I thought "true patriotism" was living in a state constant dissent? ;) )

If Skeletor (Alan Colmes) really feels that the letter was intimidating, what would he call a mob of thugs and criminals brandishing AK-47s, burning him in effigy, and storming his house to take he and his family hostage?

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
A4sForever said:
1-800-A4s-R-GREAT ....

I had a controller tell me in instruments that I needed to contact the FAA at

1-800- U Cant FIX 2 FIX

//sorry for the Jack, but that was a funny memory

shortncurly

KBay - my thoughts exactly. Which would the left rather have: the JCS writing a strongly worded letter, or an irate mob burning down an embassy? Which is more "intimidating?"

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Illinois Nazis...I hate Illinois Nazis.

Brett

Boy .... me too ... but I hear the ones from Wisconsin are O.K. You bring the "crackers" ... they bring the "cheese" .... :)