• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 AUG 15 SWO OCS BOARD

banjosquirrel

Very anxiously awaiting this board after barely missing the last one. I've got a question. I have been based in TN for college using the nearest Officer Recruiter to me. I graduated in May and as I've been waiting for a board I'm just working in a restaurant... nothing very career-like. I just got back from Portland, OR and have some friends out there as well as a couple opportunities for better jobs. I'm thinking about moving there next month until I (hopefully hopefully) leave for OCS, whenever that may be. Do I just need to let my recruiter know or do I need to find a new recruiter?

exNavyOffRec

Thanks, I wasnt sure if they had a postmark by date like some of the other programs or just a rough date.

I am sure someone at NRC has a hard date, but it is always a "rec'd by" date, and since they are supposed to be emailed sent and rec'd by should be the same :)

Leon

Filthy No-Qual SWO
I just got off the phone with my recruiter, and she said the "send by" date is this Friday, 07/24/15. However, treat this as unconfirmed (kinda have a lack of trust in my recruiter) until someone else (Rufio) can verify. Regardless, try to hurry and finish those packages - better to be in than to be sorry.

exNavyOffRec

I just got off the phone with my recruiter, and she said the "send by" date is this Friday, 07/24/15. However, treat this as unconfirmed (kinda have a lack of trust in my recruiter) until someone else (Rufio) can verify. Regardless, try to hurry and finish those packages - better to be in than to be sorry.

If I had to guess based on past experience, I would have guessed 7/24 as well