• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 FEB 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Also -- i just read your stats in your signature. Now I'm anxious!!
You're anxious? I'm just praying that I'm one of the four from the fleet that made it! And I still have yet to see an update! But I figured it wouldn't be posted today anyways.

Many folks from August 2015 Supply Board had to wait at least 2 days to get their results. I guess it wouldn't hurt to assume that we will find out ours by next Mon-Tuesday. It was nerve breaking not to hear anything back from the recruiter yesterday though considering low selection rate.

MG2012

Many folks from August 2015 Supply Board had to wait at least 2 days to get their results. I guess it wouldn't hurt to assume that we will find out ours by next Mon-Tuesday. It was nerve breaking not to hear anything back from the recruiter yesterday though considering low selection rate.
I waited almost a week after everyone else heard from the November board!

Kelsie

Just to clarify, when you say 4 from the fleet made it, does that include all AD, including those on shore duty?

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
Just to clarify, when you say 4 from the fleet made it, does that include all AD, including those on shore duty?
Yes. When it comes to results and applications, "fleet" sailors are ALL sailors, active and reserve, no matter where they are stationed. All others are college graduates or applicants from other services.

Kelsie

Thanks so much. I'm keeping up with this thread for my AD wife who applied for supply corps so I wasn't sure!

MG2012

I just heard from my recruiter that my application was pushed to the next board in May. Anyone know why that could be?

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
I just heard from my recruiter that my application was pushed to the next board in May. Anyone know why that could be?
My guess is either you missed the NRC deadline for the 22Feb board or something was missed at the NRD level.

DeCarlo

I just spoke with my recruiter and was told that the results weren't out yet. I am confused how some can see the results and others cannot. I'm thinking I'm just going to have to start a career doing something else. At least I got to do 8 years active on the enlisted side. Good luck everyone!!!

XXXMM004

I faced a same issue as yours. My processor missed a piece of document in my package. When she resubmitted all, the deadline was passed. BTW, there were 8 months for my processor to handle my package, and she still missed it.