• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 FEB 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

Chop07

Supply Officer / Prior Recruiter
if they were going to turn down the age waiver they should have notified those people sooner rather than later.
Get this, @NavyOffRec ... for @that1dude I checked his record. He is actually PRO BOARD in the system...crazy. He only found out about the denied waiver by making a call. It should've never gone PRO BOARD with that being the case. Regardless, he didn't make it to board because of missing the cutoff but until he made the call, it "appears" that he'll be at the next board. Messed up.

exNavyOffRec

Get this, @NavyOffRec ... for @that1dude I checked his record. He is actually PRO BOARD in the system...crazy. He only found out about the denied waiver by making a call. It should've never gone PRO BOARD with that being the case. Regardless, he didn't make it to board because of missing the cutoff but until he made the call, it "appears" that he'll be at the next board. Messed up.

I don't remember the date when they changed it, but for non AD the age waiver would not go to the OCM before the board (AD did), the waiver would be looked at during the board and a decision made there, then the list of those pro Y would also include a statement "all age waivers are approved for those pro Y"

I sent my age waiver to the OCM before submitting my package, and it was approved. The OCM sent me back a letter to include in my supply package. I turn 30 this summer.

Squirrel Girl

I STILL have not heard the results yet. My recruiter said last week he is trying to "track down the results" and would let me know. What does this mean? I do not want to annoy him, but it has been over a week.

exNavyOffRec

I STILL have not heard the results yet. My recruiter said last week he is trying to "track down the results" and would let me know. What does this mean? I do not want to annoy him, but it has been over a week.

well, probably not a good sign, either a Pro N or you missed the board.

exNavyOffRec

Ah well, shoot. If that is the case I will revamp my packet and reapply as a stronger candidate. My OAR could definitely be improved.

OAR isn't really a deal breaker, it is more often degree/GPA that gets a person noticed and any law or drug violations that sinks them. If you were indeed a N I would look at the stats of those selected, in general Supply likes very good GPA's, business degrees, strong math, etc... Chop07 talked about this as well somewhere on this thread.