• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 FEB 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Well, the day has come for the board to convene. Good luck to all and hopefully we hear some good news soon!

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Results for AC Supply usually come out within 2-3 weeks.
Just out of curiosity, why does it take Supply so long when I'm seeing in the Pilot/NFO thread that the turnaround time was less than 48 hours? I mean, if I had to take a guess it probably has something to do with more applicants?

Supply is a remote board. The only way an NRD knows it was held is if they call NRC, the way NRC knows is in most cases when the results are rec'd back at NRC and in that case they are out to the field/in BOL for AD in just a few days, the other way NRC knows is if the director ask the senior member, but they usually just wait for the board to get the results to NRC.

In most cases when a person calls the NRD or the processor at NRC they just look at the board sheet and spit out the date listed, when you see AD guys saying they have results then you will know.

I think this should help. I have no idea what BOL/AD is tho :confused:

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Good stuff!
BOL = Bupers Online (only for enlisted guys)
AD = Active Duty
Long story short, if/when I see something on my BOL, then we'll know the results are out. FYI, I haven't seen anything as of 1830 tonight here in Sam Diego, but it has also been said that it could take a couple of weeks.

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Well, nothing on my BOL as of 0700 PST; HOWEVER, on Friday I had contacted my processor (Mr. Celestin) about something unrelated and "nonchalantly" asked if heard anything about when results would be out. This morning, he was kind enough to let me know "hopefully sometime this week, check back Wednesday."

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just out of curiosity, why does it take Supply so long when I'm seeing in the Pilot/NFO thread that the turnaround time was less than 48 hours? I mean, if I had to take a guess it probably has something to do with more applicants?

Because the board is held by the Supply Corps community. It doesn't have to do with the number of applicants, in fact there's less Supply applicants than there is SWO and Pilot/NFO. The board has always taken a few days to convene. Once the selections are made, they are then sent back to NRC for review/approval before the results are released to the field.

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Because the board is held by the Supply Corps community. It doesn't have to do with the number of applicants, in fact there's less Supply applicants than there is SWO and Pilot/NFO. The board has always taken a few days to convene. Once the selections are made, they are then sent back to NRC for review/approval before the results are released to the field.
Roger. Thanks for the info!

Punos_Rey

^still keeping my ear to the ground. I'm not completely optimistic since I had put supply third, but keeping my fingers crossed still!