• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 FEB 2016 SUPPLY CORPS BOARD

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
And still nothing... 1203 PDT. I'm not going to lie: this is MUCH worse than waiting for advancement exam results!

Has anyone heard anything about a potential date? I have another message to Mr. Celestin (waiting for a reply), but I imagine I could only bug him so much before he tells me to f**k off!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
And still nothing... 1203 PDT. I'm not going to lie: this is MUCH worse than waiting for advancement exam results!

Has anyone heard anything about a potential date? I have another message to Mr. Celestin (waiting for a reply), but I imagine I could only bug him so much before he tells me to f**k off!

That guy gets at least 50-100+ emails from fleet applicants almost daily asking about the status of their application, board dates, and of course results... on top of his normal duties to QC kits and push the process. Just sit back and wait like everyone else... you're going to be a lot more waiting in FINSEL purgatory and of course classing up for OCS.

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
That guy gets at least 50-100+ emails from fleet applicants almost daily asking about the status of their application, board dates, and of course results... on top of his normal duties to QC kits and push the process. Just sit back and wait like everyone else... you're going to be a lot more waiting in FINSEL purgatory and of course classing up for OCS.
I know you're right and I totally understand he has an actual job. I'm sure he gets quite annoyed hearing from people like me all the time.

Also, I know the "hurry up and wait" game real well and I'm sure I'd be able to handle everything after receiving the Pro Rec Y (such as what you mentioned), but since I'm "age critical", I want to make sure that I'm not wasting any time if/when I have to resubmit. I'm trying my best to be patient but since I'm located at a remote duty station with limited contact with my NC, I'm usually left to my own devices, with my two main outlets being here and the processors.

FormerRecruitingGuru

I know you're right and I totally understand he has an actual job. I'm sure he gets quite annoyed hearing from people like me all the time.

Also, I know the "hurry up and wait" game real well and I'm sure I'd be able to handle everything after receiving the Pro Rec Y (such as what you mentioned), but since I'm "age critical", I want to make sure that I'm not wasting any time if/when I have to resubmit. I'm trying my best to be patient but since I'm located at a remote duty station with limited contact with my NC, I'm usually left to my own devices, with my two main outlets being here and the processors.

Age cut off for prior/active duty service is 31+ (beyond 31 if member has applicable supply corps experience) so you're not considered "age critical". When the PROREC list comes out they'll mention at the very bottom "all applicable waivers have been approved".

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Age cut off for prior/active duty service is 31+ (beyond 31 if member has applicable supply corps experience) so you're not considered "age critical". When the PROREC list comes out they'll mention at the very bottom "all applicable waivers have been approved".
Good information, I was under the impression that it was "31 and done" type of deal per instruction, but I may have read that wrong.

A quick question on the age waiver: would one be good forever, as in would I need a new age waiver if/when I had to submit another application? I'm sure this answer is out there but I admittedly am being lazy...

FormerRecruitingGuru

Good information, I was under the impression that it was "31 and done" type of deal per instruction, but I may have read that wrong.

A quick question on the age waiver: would one be good forever, as in would I need a new age waiver if/when I had to submit another application? I'm sure this answer is out there but I admittedly am being lazy...

Yes it's been asked many times and yes you'll need a new age waiver if you're reapplying and exceed the age limit. Searching is your friend.

exNavyOffRec

31 and done is pretty accurate, but there are other designators with a higher age limit.

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
..Maybe they didn't convene o the 22nd..
You may be onto something there. Per Mr. Ted Williams, Fleet OCS Processor:

"The board is almost done. The results have not been received at OCS Processing as of today. "

I'm looking at the qualifier almost. My general assumption is that maybe they convened a little later than the 22nd, but it's sounding like the board did convene. However, as @RUFiO181 suggested, I'm working real hard on practicing my patience with this process.

MG2012

You may be onto something there. Per Mr. Ted Williams, Fleet OCS Processor:

"The board is almost done. The results have not been received at OCS Processing as of today. "

I'm looking at the qualifier almost. My general assumption is that maybe they convened a little later than the 22nd, but it's sounding like the board did convene. However, as @RUFiO181 suggested, I'm working real hard on practicing my patience with this process.
I guess we can assume we'll hear nothing this week then!