• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2020 AMDO

exNavyOffRec

I get that, but their board started the same date. Doesn't seem that people are very active on this board. So I figured I would give people a heads up. In case it did correlate.

Just because a start date is listed means it started on that date, those dates are only place holders used to establish due dates for NRD's, in many cased those dates are put out there 1 year prior, so no one knows the schedule of the board members or maybe even who those board members will be, if anything happens the same as the other board it is strictly coincidental.

NomadicWireChaser

I
Just because a start date is listed means it started on that date, those dates are only place holders used to establish due dates for NRD's, in many cased those dates are put out there 1 year prior, so no one knows the schedule of the board members or maybe even who those board members will be, if anything happens the same as the other board it is strictly coincidental.
I understand that and appreciate the info.

Seeing some changes to my BOL - A couple weeks ago it still showed my results from last year. Now there is nothing there. Guess nothing is something sometimes.

NomadicWireChaser

Since we are playing the waiting game at this point...What do you guys think are the most important parts of your OCS package?
I feel that my diversity of tours might play well, I have done both I and O level and experienced Ships company. But without knowing what they are looking for, it could be that anything.

I ran into one of my local 1520s today and he said he emailed the ECM yesterday inquiring about the board and results but hasn't heard back yet.

slimac4

I just don’t see them putting results out on a Friday... My guess is it’ll definitely go into next week now.

I just don’t see them putting results out on a Friday... My guess is it’ll definitely go into next week now.
They have put them out on Friday in the past. I'll take a look at previous AMDO forums, to confirm. For sure my results have posted on a Friday in the past before though. But maybe they were posted the day after being released. Ill check.