• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2020 AMDO

What have you done each year to strengthen your package?

More leadership at sea
2 more SFF qualifications, so a total of 3
- Current command just recieved 3rd type model series aircraft, so will have opportunity to earn 4th SFF qualification.
Additional education
Advancement
EP evals
Additional LORs

More leadership at sea
- Current command just recieved 3rd type model series aircraft, so will have opportunity to earn 4th SFF qualification.
Additional education
Advancement
EP evals
Additional LORs
Nice. When do you think the results will post?

slimac4

More leadership at sea
Additional education
Advancement
EP evals
Additional LORs

Alternate last year?

Figured you were with a package that competitive. I didn’t make many changes as I PCS’d from Japan in August and haven’t had a lot to change except another eval and award. I’m hoping being an alternate last year helps me.
Good luck! I hope to see us with some Pro rec: Y

NomadicWireChaser

This is my 4th platform, I am pretty diverse but some of the higher quals take time to acquire when you are not in the same platform all the time. But I have been able to see multiple facets of where AMDO's work and hope that plays well for my application. Anybody else have that same experience?

This is my 4th platform, I am pretty diverse but some of the higher quals take time to acquire when you are not in the same platform all the time. But I have been able to see multiple facets of where AMDO's work and hope that plays well for my application. Anybody else have that same experience?

The majority of my background has been on H60s. You’re absolutely right about more time being required for certain qualifications - however it’s awesome that you have such a diverse background.