• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2020 AMDO

slimac4

Below is the directions I used to find out results before they were posted on BOL:

OCS results
-NPC
-On the left hand side of the page click Intranet sites
-Then click Navy Recruiting Command Intranet
-NRC Navigation-Officer Programs
-On the right side click general officer accessions
-The list is the first PD

I’m on leave and don’t have my CAC with me to check if anyone else wants to give it a shot.

NomadicWireChaser

the boards are all different with different board members and such, just because one designator released results has no bearing on the others.
I get that, but their board started the same date. Doesn't seem that people are very active on this board. So I figured I would give people a heads up. In case it did correlate.

NomadicWireChaser

While 14 is their goal, they don’t have to fill every slot if the applicants don’t meet the minimum. Don’t mean to be a Debbie Downer, but it’s the truth.
True, but if you are always shooting low you never make it to the stars. Don't get me wrong, I would be blessed and would thank God if I got selected.