• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2020 AMDO

slimac4

With the first week of the board finishing up has anyone heard quotas for how many they are going to select?

Last edited:
With the first week of the board finishing up has anyone heard quotas for how many they are going to select?

Less than 50 applicants at the board this year. And apparently the quotas have gone up this year (not sure how true the second part is...won’t really know til they actually put it out there ofcourse)

MizzTiger07

Last summer I came across the projected numbers for this FY. There was an increase in both OCS quotas and POCR Boards. I'll see if I can find it and will post here.

Anyone get any news? I feel like mid-next week will be the moment of truth.
Nothing. I’ve been following the SWO forum since ours has been oddly quiet. Where are you all located? Currently AD? Prior? Civilian? # of times applied?
I’m applying out of San Diego / AD / 4th time

Nothing. I’ve been following the SWO forum since ours has been oddly quiet. Where are you all located? Currently AD? Prior? Civilian? # of times applied?
I’m applying out of San Diego / AD / 4th time
AD, first time, 3rd Fleet. I've been checking the SWO forum too. Good luck! Hopefully this year is your year! The numbers are definently in everyone's favor. What have you done each year to strengthen your package?