• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 MAR 17 SWO BOARD THREAD

bs8562

I'm age critical AD that submitted in Dec, and I'm not seeing a Pro Rec N or Pro Rec Y on BOL under the advancements/selections. Still shows, "BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time. Contact your Command Representative for further questions about your selection or advancement board." Am I looking in the wrong place, or is that BOL telling me that I was rolled to the next board? If I'm failing to use the search function properly I apologize in advance.

GuamLife1

I'm age critical AD that submitted in Dec, and I'm not seeing a Pro Rec N or Pro Rec Y on BOL under the advancements/selections. Still shows, "BUPERS Access has not received Selection Board or Advancement information about or for you at this time. Contact your Command Representative for further questions about your selection or advancement board." Am I looking in the wrong place, or is that BOL telling me that I was rolled to the next board? If I'm failing to use the search function properly I apologize in advance.

Second that question for an answer! This is worse than waiting for Petty Officer advancements to come out.

Ace4Life

I'm also seeing the same thing. Will there be an actual message released of the selections made?

SeaReaver

Is there another way for a non-prior enlisted candidate to check if they were selected besides talking to their recruiter? I recently had to switch recruiters because my old recruiter was getting moved somewhere else (which is unfortunate because he was amazing), and I have not been able to get in contact with his replacement.

C_CN

If we get a Y from this board, what is the earliest we could expect to have to report to OCS? Since I'm assuming the finsel and and OCS report date comes after the pro-rec.

I'd like to give my work enough time to find my replacement but also spend time with family a bit.

Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
If we get a Y from this board, what is the earliest we could expect to have to report to OCS? Since I'm assuming the finsel and and OCS report date comes after the pro-rec.

I'd like to give my work enough time to find my replacement but also spend time with family a bit.

Thanks!

Hmm, if only there's a POC who you can call or email...

exNavyOffRec

Thanks!

What did you put on your application for date available for OCS?

C_CN

Hmm, if only there's a POC who you can call or email...

hmm..if only I hadn't already texted/called my recruiter AND former recruiter with no response..

I'm not sure what I put as my available date, but considering it was back in December..might have been a date already passed.