• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 MAR 17 SWO BOARD THREAD

SeaReaver

This "impromptu" board was targeted to age critical folks who couldn't wait a few more months to be selected and ship to OCS. There's a good possibility that you, the applicant were moved to a later board.
So everyone who submitted their application back in November is going to be in the same board as the people who just submitted it this month (March)? Also, are our applications going to be moved by the people handling the board, or does our recruiter have to refile the paperwork?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
So everyone who submitted their application back in November is going to be in the same board as the people who just submitted it this month (March)? Also, are our applications going to be moved by the people handling the board, or does our recruiter have to refile the paperwork?

I'll let your recruiter answer those questions.

kshimmy1

For the board on the 20th of this month or for some other board? Also, yes, the Navy be a fickle mistress.
There is no board this month. The March 20th board was pushed all the way back to May, and the March 6th board was added impromptu because of the older applicants. :(

SGa

This "impromptu" board was targeted to age critical folks who couldn't wait a few more months to be selected and ship to OCS. There's a good possibility that you, the applicant were moved to a later board.

My heart sank after I read this because I am not age critical, but I just got a call from my OR that I was Prorec-Y'd from this board.

There is hope guys, you might have made it to this board.

I started the application back in April.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
My heart sank after I read this because I am not age critical, but I just got a call from my OR that I was Prorec-Y'd from this board.

There is hope guys, you might have made it to this board.

I started the application back in April.

Not everyone considered was age critical, after NRC pulled those about to age out they started including regular applicants with no age issues. Congrats.

Way123

Commissioned January 12th 2018.
Hey I was pro recd Y for his board as well.
Congratulations to those who have found out and will found out soon. It's been a long two year process for me. It feels great to finally know!!!!!

SGa

Not everyone considered was age critical, after NRC pulled those about to age out they started including regular applicants with no age issues. Congrats.

Thanks Rufio.

Your messages are always great to read because they're either brimming with sarcasm or filled with valuable information. Thanks for all your help. So many of us applicants would be running around like headless chickens without your posts.