• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20 MAR 17 SWO BOARD THREAD

YounhaRocks

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is the SWO board that convenes today (2/6/2017) got pushed back to convening on 5/29/17?

SeaReaver

SWO board has been pushed to May to pave way for Pilots/NFOs to ship in winter/spring OCS classes.

Hello RUFiO181,
First of all, I would like to thank you for keeping us all updated. I submitted my package for SWO on November 12th. If the gods are good and the SWO board does happen on May 15th, and I happen to get accepted into OCS, what is the soonest I can expect to be sent to Newport? I would just like to have a nice frame of reference to plan out my future.

kshimmy1

Hello RUFiO181,
First of all, I would like to thank you for keeping us all updated. I submitted my package for SWO on November 12th. If the gods are good and the SWO board does happen on May 15th, and I happen to get accepted into OCS, what is the soonest I can expect to be sent to Newport? I would just like to have a nice frame of reference to plan out my future.

From what I read, it could take anywhere from 2 weeks to several months. Depends on a lot of factors.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello RUFiO181,

Summer at the very least, fall at the very latest.

GuamLife1

Checking in! Good luck everyone! So do we have to resubmit our packages again since the board got pushed or do they go into a Que or something? Out here on Guam Active E-5 with little help for info. Sorry and thank you!