• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

WorldWar33.3

That’s why I put both. Trend seems to be more ppl going for pilot and just a few for nfo…I get in where I fit in at the end of the day. But I’m also AD so I chose the rough route from the start
Yeah only 58 out of 253 people got selected for NFO last board. I would've put in both too, but I haven't gotten Lasik yet

Doback

If you’re not on the At Board list but you’re on the grading sheet, does that mean you will not be looked at?
Do your scores match the person with the name Trevor Solano on the grading sheet? Looks like they just screwed up your first name on the grading sheet, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, grading sheet seems to be pretty janky, would be more worried about the at board list tab.

JoeBob1788

This may have already been mentioned, but we are going with that this is a rough draft right? The grading sheet is not showing my updated scores.
I think it’s safe to say it’s all speculation. No one here actually knows, because no one here is in Millington working on this.

Doback

Here's the averages of all applicants at board:

GPA: 3.207
OAR: 53.54
AQR: 6.091
PFAR: 6.404
FOFAR: 6.34

Please cross check. Now if someone extra sweaty wants to go through and divide these averages out to pilot 1st choice averages and nfo first choice averages that'd be pretty cash money of you.

I was so stoked to hear that the Navy is aiming to fill most FY22 SNA slots on this board.. then I saw 302 names

Idk looking like pretty good odds for everyone. Looks like you need above a 6 in each category for the ASTB to be in the top 148 of applicants for that portion of the test for SNA. Then again the sheet seems pretty lacking, does feel like a rough copy.

First ChoiceAverage of OARScoreAverage of GPAAverage of AQRScoreAverage of FOFARScoreAverage of PFARScoreCount of Choice1_Designator# of Remaining FY22 Slots
Other
54.81​
3.24​
5.50​
5.88​
5.13​
16​
NA
NFO
51.04​
3.16​
5.52​
6.07​
5.94​
57​
116​
SNA
54.07​
3.22​
6.27​
6.44​
6.61​
228​
148​
Grand Avg/Total
53.54​
3.21​
6.09​
6.34​
6.40​
301.00​
264.00​

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
I think all AD are caps, I looked at 10 AD names and all were in caps. I’ve never heard of it before but perhaps it’s shorthand for AD or flag interest or something. Just wild speculation.
There was like 140 something people in all caps though. There isn’t even close to that many AD

exNavyOffRec

I was so stoked to hear that the Navy is aiming to fill most FY22 SNA slots on this board.. then I saw 302 names
That isn't how officer recruiting works, FY 22 spots started being filled by the boards in May. NRC has an OCS shipping goal (x) and then they have a pro Y goal which is (x+specified amount) and number shipped to OCS. The reason the next board was cancelled is they are very close to meeting FY 22 shipping goal for SNA.

Those that don't get picked this round should definitely apply again for the next board.