• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Michael Campbell

Yessir. From what I've read, the board members take less than 3 minutes looking at your application, then decide Pro Rec Y/N, then onto the next

well, if they do it by application submit date, then my hopes are slowly withering away lol. MEPS had me held up for way longer than needed.

Doback

I guess we can start placing bets on what day we will get results (as a whole not individual). Or would we rather wait til Monday?

If we could get it pre thanksgiving that be pretty cool. I think the May board took 4 weeks for the official results and of course those assholes in the August board only had to wait like a week and a half. My guess is November 23rd.

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
How does the board review the applications? Do they start reviewing and ProRec-Y people as they come across them, or do they view all 302 applicants and then decide which ones get ProRec-Y/N ?
For pilot they shortlist all PFAR's 6 and up, sort GPA low-to-high, and start pro-rec Y'ing as they climb the GPA. Saves the best for last.

exNavyOffRec

Yessir. From what I've read, the board members take less than 3 minutes looking at your application, then decide Pro Rec Y/N, then onto the next
In a way but those that get put in the Y pile do not necessarily get Y's as that is just the initial cut, if they have too many they will cut again.

There are some boards that will make a sweeping cut before they look at the applications, in the past different boards (designators) have cut people below a certain GPA, or cut anyone with legal waivers. they could cut anyone below a specific ASTB score or a combo of ASTB and GPA.

It really depends how deep of cuts they need to make.

Each application will get looked at and every application has the same chance of getting a pro Y, doesn't matter if it was the first one submitted or the last one submitted.

GoldLeaf

Super lost here, What is the at board list and all this mumbo jumbo everyone is freaking out about for caps or no caps.
Saw my name on the spreadsheet but not sure what all it means. Help ?