• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

FloridaDad

Marriage brought me from 185 to 230 haha. Middle of last year my wife and I decided to eat better and exercise again and I'm back down to 210. Would like to get back down to 200 soon. Wouldn't mind getting back to 180-190 again, maybe OCS will get me there.

GoldLeaf

I have a few questions and maybe some of you can help out.

My recruiter is on terminal leave and is phasing out at the end of February.
Can someone confirm that class 07-23 is in fact November 27, 2022??
Also, I emailed the individual who is supposed to be taking over my package and who I'm supposed turn in my monthly COP form to.
I sent them my form and vaccination card.
I haven't heard anything back... at what point should I reach out to someone else or figure out who to get in contact with??

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d

Also, I emailed the individual who is supposed to be taking over my package and who I'm supposed turn in my monthly COP form to.
I haven't heard anything back... at what point should I reach out to someone else or figure out who to get in contact with??
According to a screenshot in this thread 07-23 is end of November like you said, mine is 06-23 which is Nov 6th.

bcal

I’m class 06-23 according to the result list but my recruiter won’t confirm mine either. He says for me to expect to go in summer of 23. I hope he’s just confusing the class 06-23 as the date.

FloridaDad

This conversation just reminds me that any time I bring up stuff like this to my father in law (retired Army recruiter) his response is, "Sounds about right, you actually expect the government to do anything in a way that's efficient and makes sense?"

exNavyOffRec

I’m class 06-23 according to the result list but my recruiter won’t confirm mine either. He says for me to expect to go in summer of 23. I hope he’s just confusing the class 06-23 as the date.
He probably is, I can tell you that as a recruiter we don't really look at class dates by 6-23 so that is why he is looking at it as June 23, we would look at the actual dates so Nov XX, 2022

bcal

He probably is, I can tell you that as a recruiter we don't really look at class dates by 6-23 so that is why he is looking at it as June 23, we would look at the actual dates so Nov XX,
forgive my ignorance but is the FINSEL letter the thing that the recruiter gets that will have my actual class date? Thanks!