• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

Thanks. So what would life be like if you were an NFO or a pilot on for a P-8? Would you spend anytime on a ship for sea duty? Would you just be attached to a naval base for your whole career?
On your first sea duty no you wouldnt have to go on a ship but after your first shore duty you'll have to do a disassociated tour which has to be on a different platform so could possibly be on a boat. But not always a boat.

TheDR

After doing some research and hearing everyone talk about it I’m actually leaning more towards NFO than supply even though my choices were 1. Supply and 2. NFO, probably doesn’t happen often but if I get accepted both could I take NFO if I wanted?

WorldWar33.3

For those of us wondering what to expect at OCS:
Some dude wrote a 65-page "Survivor's Guide" with lots of detail and helpful tips

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
For those of us wondering what to expect at OCS:
Some dude wrote a 65-page "Survivor's Guide" with lots of detail and helpful tips

Aye, aye. Although reading this feels like crossing the bridge before my eggs hatched.