• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

must be nice. I was in school for the NEC for P-8's and my detailer wouldn't keep me in jax. My COC wouldn't send me any sooner being the only cdi in my shop smh. So i eneded up with VQ. These results determine if I go or not.
I'm in Virginia right now on shore duty but I'm in the same boat the results will determine if I even go back to jax. Well as an enlisted anyways.

Mouselovr

Contributor
Alright all. I'm headed up to OCS today and will likely lose my phone on Saturday or Sunday.
It's been fun casually being involved with this board forum.
Best of luck to all of you, and I hope you all get your results/dates soon. For those that get early dates, I'll see you at OCS.

GoldLeaf

Alright all. I'm headed up to OCS today and will likely lose my phone on Saturday or Sunday.
Best of luck to all of you, and I hope you all get your results/dates soon. For those that get early dates, I'll see you at OCS.
If you remember when you get out or get your phone back. Definitely, post your experience at ocs here. Maybe some advice of what would’ve better prepared you etc. Good luck, we are rooting for you! Remember you’ve worked your butt off to get where you are and keep your eyes on the prize!

Skylanepilot1981

Write everything you can for advice in a journal then send it to us on here ?

Navy21

OCS
Contributor
Best of wishes, you’ll do great!

If you find the time, send us some pictures!

Mike D.

Contributor
Good luck. Don’t touch your butt and don’t look anywhere other than the back of somebody’s head in front of you and you’ll be fine lol. Also don’t touch your face

krobs

Anyone know on average how long it takes for results to pop? I know the 2-10 week zone but was curious if a trend has been noticed?