• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1Nov2021 SNA/SNFO Board

amf0229

Pro Rec Y SNFO
I know what you mean - I'm a near rocks/far rocks guy myself. But I think this is tremendously helpful in preventing me from getting traumatized by such a culture shock if I get accepted into the program. I like keeping my ducks in a row ahead of time.
I'll just try to survive it like I did in boot camp... become invisible. Lol. Just kidding that never works, no matter how hard you try. They smell your fear and they attack. I'll be excited to get into the studies portion though!! I'm ready to learn some officer tings!

BDavis11

Contributor
I'll just try to survive it like I did in boot camp... become invisible. Lol. Just kidding that never works, no matter how hard you try. They smell your fear and they attack. I'll be excited to get into the studies portion though!! I'm ready to learn some officer tings!
I just had another dream I was selected Nfo….this week has GOT TO BE the week lol

krae3443

Lol woke up hungover and first thing I was like let me see what’s going in air warriors on this lovely Saturday. (Lol I’ve learned a new level of patience this week y’all after waiting 3 hours for a ride here at Disney world)

WorldWar33.3

Lol I’m conflicted if I like Disney. It’s fun but the most exhausting trip I’ve ever taken. But it’s been nice my cousin and I hadn’t taken a trip together since we were both 10 years old.
Did you go to all the parks there? Sounds like you definitely drank around the world in Epcot if you're hungover ?