• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 18 SEP 17 | IWC Board

thedude

An update from Rufio181 would be nice.

At board lists and checking for update does indeed require patience. I'm getting many mixed signals about if the board met or not, if the board is moving December, if there are any seats to fill which is why they haven't posted results (zero selects for all perhaps?), new fiscal year turn around, alternate selects, or any other tidbits of information. At this point I would much rather start a rumor about the whole thing just to get this forum moving.

Someone said next week last week, its already halfway there, lets say hurry up and wait.

Anuj Kainth

At board lists and checking for update does indeed require patience. I'm getting many mixed signals about if the board met or not, if the board is moving December, if there are any seats to fill which is why they haven't posted results (zero selects for all perhaps?), new fiscal year turn around, alternate selects, or any other tidbits of information. At this point I would much rather start a rumor about the whole thing just to get this forum moving.

Someone said next week last week, its already halfway there, lets say hurry up and wait.

Outstanding leader! promote ahead of peers!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Based off the fact I haven’t said anything means I probably don’t have an _____ (fill in the blank)

App2123

Results are out. Non select here. :( My OR said majority of Intel applicants selected were from East Coast (VA area).

Vincent

Results are out! Give your OR 1-2 business days to receive and deliver the news.

I check Bupers this morning (Japan Time like 0900) and there was nothing. Is it different for Fleet Applicants? Will I have to wait until my triad passes it down?

Vincent

Posting from mobile: I just check BOL again (went back to base) and nothing is displayed. I have confirmation from Mr. Celestine that my package was submitted but the BOL advancement page is still blank.