• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 April 2021 13-21 OCS Class

SWO Tho

Are you in the GroupMe chat? I’ve forwarded emails to some people, I can get it to you as well.
I'm not in the GroupMe chat, but if you wanna PM me some details for that so I can join, that would be extremely helpful and appreciated, please. Especially since I've had no luck on said email. I just went through the thread again to see that the GroupMe chat got made some time ago.

Coffee & JP8

Since yall are currently in ROM status, did they give you any study material or assignments while just sitting in your hotel? Are you literally just working out and reading self-brought study material between times food is delivered (If thats even how that works)

Jp127

Since yall are currently in ROM status, did they give you any study material or assignments while just sitting in your hotel? Are you literally just working out and reading self-brought study material between times food is delivered (If thats even how that works)
Yep. You will do modules on the computer, PT, and eat. Bring your own computer or you will be doing modules all day because the ones here are soooo slow.

Evocatus

I am flying over to Providence, RI, in few weeks. Any advice how to get to the base? Especially if the flight arrives at the midnight on the date of reporting?

Coffee & JP8

I am flying over to Providence, RI, in few weeks. Any advice how to get to the base? Especially if the flight arrives at the midnight on the date of reporting?
There will be taxis outside of airport that know when OCS classes are rolling in. To my understanding, all of them are able to come on base if you have your orders printed out. Try to get any of the hotels on base and walk over to check ins by 0900