• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18 April 2021 13-21 OCS Class

Duffman

None
Contributor
Hey everyone!! Just found out I’ll be in this class. Got a Pro Rec Y today for NFO. Can’t wait to see all of you there. I just requested to join the Facebook group.

apare351

What’s up everyone, PRO-REC Y NFO here. Currently active duty Coast Guard. Can’t wait to meet y’all.

Hey guys! I got Pro Rec-Y for SNA back in October and just found out yesterday from my OR that I will be in this class. I can’t wait to meet everyone! Also just requested to join the Facebook group.

Ghost SWO

Contributor
I was informed today I'll be in this class. I don't have anything official in hand yet but was told I'll be in this one. Looking forward to it, and I'm glad I got at least three weeks notice lol.

Selected SNA out of October/November.

Anyone else weird like me and appreciate that "13-21" will be easy to say when we're yelling it? lol.

apare351

I was informed today I'll be in this class. I don't have anything official in hand yet but was told I'll be in this one. Looking forward to it, and I'm glad I got at least three weeks notice lol.

Selected SNA out of October/November.

Anyone else weird like me and appreciate that "13-21" will be easy to say when we're yelling it? lol.
Congratulations, welcome to the club.

I literally hadn’t even thought about the yelling thing before but now I’m glad lol

Everest_15

Just found this board, I'll be in this class as well going SNA from the Oct/Nov board. Looking forward to meeting everyone during the ROM! (not looking forward to ROM though)

Others mentioned an official FINSEL letter but I haven't gotten one either? I've been selected for this date since about Dec/Jan.