• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17NOV21 SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

Hopefully, we get ours soon after their official results are released. I think there is a high probability of that happening due to our committee having a smaller applicant pool to review (~168 candidates). Obviously, I understand that accession programs operate differently, but considering that both are high volume programs and board representatives from both communities take roughly the same amount of time to review each package, I would assume the rest of the process in terms of scheduling OCS class dates can’t be much different. Assuming they stick with their trend of selecting between 40-50% of the pool for FY22, that would leave only ~70-85 candidates to assign OCS dates for versus 236 (151 SNA=95 FY22+56 FY23, 85 NFO=50 FY22+35 FY23) spots between SNA and NFO to schedule OCS dates for FY22 and FY23 quotas! All pure speculation! Let the fun begin haha

The person that put the post of 151 (95 FY 22 and 56 FY 23) didn't look at my original post correctly.

This SWO board is supposed to be all FY 22

JB123

The person that put the post of 151 (95 FY 22 and 56 FY 23) didn't look at my original post correctly.

This SWO board is supposed to be all FY 22
Dang it! Should’ve read further down through page 174????. So much going on in that thread at one time ??. I can’t believe they managed 183 pages of posts ?

Last edited:

Coelho0808

Did you locate the dashboard on MTPE? I just want to verify I'm in the right place but don't have access. Rather than just not having the proper direction.

I can access most things on MPTE however when i click the dashboard links it says gateway not found.