• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17NOV21 SWO Board

JB123

Just wanted to share that I got a call from my recruiter today and I got an official Pro-Rec Y. I leave on the 23rd of January. I was not expecting to leave so quickly. I’m already outside running my daily 3 miles. ??? might make it 6! My adrenaline is rushing!

Last edited:

JB123

Do you guys know when we can expect to get a finsel letter? Or anything about taking a mock PRT?
My recruiter and I already scheduled a mock PRT. He said I’d be getting a FINSEL letter soon. This process could be expedited in my case because I’m literally leaving in 6 weeks though!

IT1Rah

Congrats to everyone who got Pro-Rec-Y!!!! My OR is currently on medical leave. So I'm waiting for the list to get published or for him to get back.

Ericackostaa

Look forward to seeing your results and being classed up with y'all. We will probably start a group me or something here soon.