• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

$

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
How is this for an example of AF gayness.

A Marine Corps LtCol lands at an unnamed AF base at 1805 local, but the "combat money-grubbin civilian transient alert dogs" won't park him because their work day ends at 1800. SO THEY GO HOME. Ground can't (won't) give taxi clearance because they are afraid of the civilian contract (launch and recover ALL transient a/c).

Meanwhile, this particular devil dog sits on the taxiway with the engine turning for 45 minutes within sight of the parking ramp. The final solution was to call a transient alert guy at home, and have him come in to drive the follow me truck 150 feet. This was the same guy that left at 1810, but now he was getting double time plus a $500 call-back fee.

The moral, the AF is so gay, they love it when their own contractors give it to them in the @$$ without a respectable reach-around.

That is the gayest thing I have heard about the AF...
I have always wondered why the higher ups kiss the civillian's ass so much.