• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

$

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Besides, INFORMED beef, as you deem acceptable, resides no where in the "I'm miserable around AF" post by Ilnick.

-jai5w4

Well, A-pool warrior, I'll give you my informed beef: Working with the Air Force can be and usually is a miserable experience - believe it.

Brett

Well, A-pool warrior, I'll give you my informed beef: Working with the Air Force can be and usually is a miserable experience - believe it.

Brett

I'm not saying it's not. I'm just saying it resided nowhere in the posts up until this point.

Furthermore, in the limited experience I had with the AF while in school it was not an easy go. A lot of whining and complaining; especially when the paintball guns were broken out. :D

Oh, and it's IFS Warrior now. ;)

-j

You're sheltered, aren't you?

No, I just don't live in San Fransisco.

In all seriousness, I origninally had "friend" in place of "someone," but I figured one of you would give me crap for using "friend" in place of "AF," so I changed it.

-j

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No, I just don't live in San Fransisco.

It works in the ready room, it works around friends that know you... but one day that will bite you in the a$$ so hard. I'm not saying I don't say it, but I'm aware in public usually.... don't be so confident on what will or will not offend people.... sometimes it's ok to say "fvck em"... sometimes you'll pay for it.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Any movie that is a "3" is also gay, so the question is moot.

If you think American Wedding (aka American Pie 3) is gay, you should see American Pie Presents Band Camp (#4). Holy sh!t was that a waste of my time last night when I could've been sleeping.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you think American Wedding (aka American Pie 3) is gay, you should see American Pie Presents Band Camp (#4). Holy sh!t was that a waste of my time last night when I could've been sleeping.

I watched 2 minutes of it last night and turned it off. Wow. Bad. I love American Pie and American Pie 2. They should have stopped on 3.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
I watched 2 minutes of it last night and turned it off. Wow. Bad. I love American Pie and American Pie 2. They should have stopped on 3.

You aint lying. But in my defense, I was drinking and playing pool on my new pool table.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Any movie that takes 3 versions to develop is going to suck. #1 is a great movie, #2 is trying to extend the money train, and #3 is going back to the well one too many times.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Any movie that takes 3 versions to develop is going to suck. #1 is a great movie, #2 is trying to extend the money train, and #3 is going back to the well one too many times.

I'll have to agree in general, but Star Wars doesn't fit the bill. Oh, and Aliens was better than Alien.