• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14NOV22 SWO Board

exNavyOffRec

I think you should still try for the age waiver. I am over the age limit based on the PA, but my age waiver just got approved last week. I will be up for the Board in February.
Just be aware NRC has been essentially rubber stamping waivers and letting the board due the rejection, however given how SWO is going right now you may have picked the right designator to go for at the right time.

GNTLMNS_CLOSET

I submit my package for SWO and Supply since August 30th and the medical part was approved mid September. I have an age waiver for SWO and till now I still havent heard about its status. My package is not up for consideration for this Board because of the age waiver is still pending according to Mr Celestin feedback. What do you think might be the reason for the waiver decision taking so long?

For Supply, I also have an age waiver. It was approved in September and I will be up for consideration for the upcoming Board on December 2nd. I have Supply as my first choice and SWO as my second choice.
Hello, I have submitted for the first time as well, and am just wondering how you received the feedback about your waivers? and how did you get in contact with Mr. Celestin? Apologies if this sounds ignorant, but i am new to this AW.

Awil953

Hi! Did anyone get the list for this board? If so could you please send it to me? Thank you in advance!