• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14NOV22 SWO Board

RuddyN

It’s possible your friend applied under a previous PA that had age limits higher than 32.
Quick question, if you don’t mind.

It states between age 29-32 for waiver at time of commission. Would being 32 and 4 months still be considered acceptable or it has to be by the day you turn 32?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

It states between age 29-32 for waiver at time of commission. Would being 32 and 4 months still be considered acceptable or it has to be by the day you turn 32?

You have to commission/graduate OCS before turning 32.

It’s the same with other officer programs.

Awil953

I'm leaving on Valentine's Day! Would love to comment with other people also leaving that day if any of you are here.

Tuanphuonghenry

Quick question, if you don’t mind. It states between age 29-32 for waiver at time of commission. Would being 32 and 4 months still be considered acceptable or it has to be by the day you turn 32?

I think you should still try for the age waiver. I am over the age limit based on the PA, but my age waiver just got approved last week. I will be up for the Board in February.