• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

14NOV22 SWO Board

RuddyN

My recruiter messaged me today stating “The board is complete as far as I know. Now we just await results.”

That was rather quick, if I say so myself. Usually these things takes a minimum of a month, it seems. Anyone else’s recruiters told them the same?

ColumbiaMahone

That was rather quick, if I say so myself. Usually these things takes a minimum of a month, it seems. Anyone else’s recruiters told them the same?
Mine didn't, but from what I've read on here three days is typical for a board. It's kinda mind blowing we put in all this energy and waiting into them and they spend like 2 minutes on the applications (tho im sure alot they just eliminate outright since from older boards it can vary from like 100-500 applications). I think the 2-3 week wait is scheduling ocs times and coordinating shit with the relevant people and recruiters across the country. Typical hurry up and wait.

TheManInTheBox99

My recruiter messaged me today stating “The board is complete as far as I know. Now we just await results.”

I’ve heard that reviewing applications is a very quick process. The lengthy part is the administrative tasks of assigning OCS dates and other such paperwork.

TheManInTheBox99

I think the last SWO board took at least 4 weeks from the time they convened to the time the applicants heard back. It might have even been 6 weeks

Tuanphuonghenry

I submit my package for SWO and Supply since August 30th and the medical part was approved mid September. I have an age waiver for SWO and till now I still havent heard about its status. My package is not up for consideration for this Board because of the age waiver is still pending according to Mr Celestin feedback. What do you think might be the reason for the waiver decision taking so long?

For Supply, I also have an age waiver. It was approved in September and I will be up for consideration for the upcoming Board on December 2nd. I have Supply as my first choice and SWO as my second choice.

TheManInTheBox99

I submit my package for SWO and Supply since August 30th and the medical part was approved mid September. I have an age waiver for SWO and till now I still havent heard about its status. My package is not up for consideration for this Board because of the age waiver is still pending according to Mr Celestin feedback. What do you think might be the reason for the waiver decision taking so long?

For Supply, I also have an age waiver. It was approved in September and I will be up for consideration for the upcoming Board on December 2nd. I have Supply as my first choice and SWO as my second choice.
No idea. Check with your recruiter.

exNavyOffRec

It very well could be that it is because you are outside the waiverable age limits for SWO.

Tuanphuonghenry