• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Playawon

Anthony, I went through with my CCC and got the exact numbers. We have duty again tomorrow, but I think you might be confused. Here are the exact numbers from the reports. I believe posting numbers is still within the guidelines here. Any moderators, please remove this if this breaks any of the board's rules.

View attachment 19090
Just looking at this. My guess is that "they" are forcing more people to go SWO, or going SWO has become a more attractive option.

exNavyOffRec

Wow, that's an incredibly sharp drop in acceptance rates. I'm rooting for all the SWO hopefuls to make it through. Your backs are up against the wall due to the overwhelming majority of accessions being slotted in as SWOs from NROTC, USNA, STA-21, and washouts from other programs as well as the currently high supply of SWOs, but there's some seriously impressive and motivated people on this forum board and people I know IRL. Wishing you guys all the best.

And while the Navy and Navy Reserve have hyper-competitive selection, the Army is having trouble filling its ranks. But I personally can't blame folks. San Diego beats Kentucky or Qatar by any measure.

The amount of SWO's from NROTC and USNA has been around the same for the past 5+ years, it is about 1/3 USNA, 1/3 NROTC and STA-21, the rest OCS, if you washout of SNA or NFO fairly good odds you are going home, if you get med DQ before you start flight training then maybe, but those are few, not enough to make much of a difference. Then you also have those that are supposed to go SWO who get med DQ from URL programs that go RL programs, so it kind of all works out in the end.

Luce1975

That's pretty quick for Supply board results. I read in previous threads that it took about a month or a little more for those to come out. Hoping for the release of SWO results sometime next week.

Vincent

1401 PST - Just checked again, (I'd be lying if I wasn't REALLY hoping it'd be there) and no - still no update this afternoon. My NC friend said he has a CAC reader at home and can check for me later tonight as well, but it's 5pm right now on the east coast. I don't think it will be posted. I should be getting off soon though so I'll ask to check one last time before I leave.