• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board

JoshV

ok, that's good info, thank you, now at least I don't have to keep checking. Now just time to wait.

Squarren

Not sure if there's an official at-board list out yet, but my recruiter already told me that my package made the board. I did submit super early though (in June), so maybe he was just making an assumption?

exNavyOffRec

Hoping for the best.

I have another question about the process. I submitted all my stuff before the August 6 date. I have now received info that my Medical was approved and so was my waivers, which is good. I was told in email that my "OCS package will be forwarded to the next eligible Supply board". Does that mean I will be on the September 13 board? or did my waiver need to be approved and submitted before august 6th.... related, where does Active duty see anything, I have heard BOL, guessing in the advancement/selection board section. Will Something populate in there showing board eligibility? For example, when you make board for E7 it shows you are part of that board months in advance and then shows the results after the board. Its my first time applying so any guidance on what happens next, or basic timeline expectations is greatly appreciated, especially curious if ill be on this board or have to wait till the December board.

Also, I have seen while glancing at other threads people talking about quotas, and total numbers applying and information that I have no clue where to look for. Thanks for all the help.
unless they work some magic for you the processors will not move your application to the PM's for review prior to board until the medical PQ letter is issued. The PM review doesn't take long but if the PM already pushed the max number to board, then for you the next eligible Supply board would be the one after September, basically you will need to "wait and see" in your situation.

adamrobe

If anyone was curious about submission for the next upcoming application deadline (24SEP21, I believe) and pending results for the 13SEP21 Board you are unable to submit an application for a board awaiting results in the same designator via Paul Celestin. Wishing everyone PROREC-Y's from their recent submissions!