• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Sep 21 Supply Corps Board

Xavier26

What was your stats? Thanks!
Not the best ones I will say.
AD - LS1
WAIVERS - AGE, I will be 32 in January. TIS - 9 YRS 5 MO
AOR - 59
APPRAISALS - CAPT 3100 (10's), CAPT SWO (10's), LDCR 3100 (10's)
EDU - BS Civil Engineering (From Honduras) GPA 3.08. MBA GPA 3.67

I think the MBA helped me. Other than that I thought my probabilities were really low because of my foreign BS and my 2 waivers.

Nurialiu

Not the best ones I will say.
AD - LS1
WAIVERS - AGE, I will be 32 in January. TIS - 9 YRS 5 MO
AOR - 59
APPRAISALS - CAPT 3100 (10's), CAPT SWO (10's), LDCR 3100 (10's)
EDU - BS Civil Engineering (From Honduras) GPA 3.08. MBA GPA 3.67

I think the MBA helped me. Other than that I thought my probabilities were really low because of my foreign BS and my 2 waivers.

Congrats! Those stats looks great!

Nurialiu

I got picked up ?? Yo thank you to everyone on here . Honestly helped me out a lot ! Congratulations to everyone picked . For the ones who didn’t please keep trying , don’t give up and if you need anything feel free to DM me anytime. I know a couple supply officers connects.

Congrats! May I know what's your stats? Or is there a spreadsheet somewhere to show the stats for this board? Thanks!

GameChanger

Congrats to all of the selected and for those of us that weren’t, keep your heads up, self-assess your packages for ways to improve it and keep resubmitting! That’s my plan! Not giving up, even if the odds are against me.

Would any of the active duty selectees be willing to help me? I think if we put our heads together, we can come up with a few ideas on how to improve my package. your generosity would be so appreciated!

Ktimoll

Sinnocent
Congrats to all of the selected and for those of us that weren’t, keep your heads up, self-assess your packages for ways to improve it and keep resubmitting! That’s my plan! Not giving up, even if the odds are against me.

Would any of the active duty selectees be willing to help me? I think if we put our heads together, we can come up with a few ideas on how to improve my package. your generosity would be so appreciated!

I got selected last board, willing to assist, I’ve received assistance from people who got selected before me as well

Xavier26

Thank you and more than happy to help!