• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12Sep22 Supply Board

What were your stats?

Congrats!
Sorry missed this.

OAR: 45
GPA 3.49 B.B.A in Logistic and Marketing
LOR: 3 W-4, LDC Pilot, and CO of my civilian job as a logistics broker
3 Years of reserve duty as an Aircrewman Rate/Rank: AWF3
Clearance: Secret
1st time applying for supple, tried for SWO as a civilian a few years back

Sorry missed this.

OAR: 45
GPA 3.49 B.B.A in Logistic and Marketing
LOR: 3 W-4, LDC Pilot, and CO of my civilian job as a logistics broker
3 Years of reserve duty as an Aircrewman Rate/Rank: AWF3
Clearance: Secret
1st time applying for supple, tried for SWO as a civilian a few years back
Also 0 waivers of any kind. I think that really helped me out

It very well could have, for years Supply was very tough on anyone with a waiver, as in if you had a waiver of any kind you were automatically rejected.
Feel the need to reply here. I just got accepted on my second attempt and I had three waivers. For those that arent applying due to waivers, let them tell you no. I had a lot of doubt about my chances until I got a call from skipper this morning.

exNavyOffRec

Feel the need to reply here. I just got accepted on my second attempt and I had three waivers. For those that arent applying due to waivers, let them tell you no. I had a lot of doubt about my chances until I got a call from skipper this morning.
I didn't say currently, I said for years they did, and they were absolutely brutal on it, as in the first thing they did when the board convened was immediately reject everyone with a waiver without reviewing the application.

I didn't say currently, I said for years they did, and they were absolutely brutal on it, as in the first thing they did when the board convened was immediately reject everyone with a waiver without reviewing the application.
I have no doubt about it! Many of the officers I talked to echoed the exact same sentiment. Im just speaking for those that have doubt. Its absolutely worth a try.