• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12Sep22 Supply Board

Good luck to everyone!

Should we be anticipating results late October/early November?
I checked last year’s September board thread (13SEP21) and it looks like they found out around 21OCT21. It took them a little over 5 weeks to get results.

When I got confirmation my package was on this board they let me know it could take 2-12 weeks to get results.

Good luck today everyone!

Has anyones BOL updated to state if they are at the board? All I have is Mr. Celeste's email saying I am at the board from a month ago..
I haven’t seen anything on my BOL either, I think we’ll only see the results of the board on BOL. I am pretty sure that your CO would know before you’d find out on there. We’ll just have to play the waiting game, only been one week since the board convened and I am already antsy haha

Crockerkio

Hello everyone,

I am up for this board, I know we’re all still waiting on results. Wasn’t selected for SWO. It was also my second choice.

Goodluck to everyone.

I haven’t seen anything on my BOL either, I think we’ll only see the results of the board on BOL. I am pretty sure that your CO would know before you’d find out on there. We’ll just have to play the waiting game, only been one week since the board convened and I am already antsy haha
I've heard officer recruiters will have the list first before its posted to individual BOLs and command notification, if anyone knows one.

I’m hoping that this board’s results come out around the same time as last year’s, feels like I’m checking my BOL hourly haha.. anyone on here hear anything from their recruiter?
Same haha, if it was same as last year then it would literally be tomorrow since the board was one day later last year and results came out on Oct 21 for them