• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12Sep22 Supply Board

Vaiohalo

Good evening ALCON from Guam,
I submitted my package on July 27th with requests for a TIS and Age Waiver and haven't heard back yet if they are approved. Does anyone know about how long it takes to get them approved?

V/r

LSS1.

I submitted my package on July 27th with requests for a TIS and Age Waiver and haven't heard back yet if they are approved. Does anyone know about how long it takes to get them approved?

V/r

LSS1.
Mine was submitted July 28th and I had the same waivers as you approved on August 5th. They processed mine first they said because I mailed in college transcripts vice email so Paul Celestin had to verify they received them. Recommend calling over and checking on status with Mr. Celestin.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins

V/r

LSS1.
Have you thought about supply LDO? My age waiver took about a month for supply, and a week for SWO.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
O
I took the exam this last year for LDO purposes but was unable to make board. I intend to apply this coming year for LDO.Oh ok, I have another RS1 going applying g for LdO because he was unable to get selected due to his time in service and age waiver, but had a stronger package for ldo. Shoot your shot for both since your eligible.