• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Buster95

pilot
For those of us still about a year out from graduating college, if we get PROREC-Y, when would we receive FINSEL? Would it be in the normal timeframe or would it be closer to graduation?

You'll receive a FINSEL sometime after you graduate and submit your final transcripts.

SCG_TN

I have now been tabled three times since November. I don't really know why nor does my OR. Other than that....Checking in with new stats in a week ;) this time applying for SNA/NFO/AMDO(I think this one is a MX officer?) This board should be interesting let alone this month, Air force boards are this month as well.
I got the same "I'm not really sure why" from my OR. I can't tell if that's the standard response, or if he is truly stumped. I would hope if there was a way to improve my app, he would tell me. Id rather retake the ASTB than have my app be continuously tabled. Good Luck!

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I got the same "I'm not really sure why" from my OR. I can't tell if that's the standard response, or if he is truly stumped. I would hope if there was a way to improve my app, he would tell me. Id rather retake the ASTB than have my app be continuously tabled. Good Luck!

When at first you don't succeed, try and try again. If they really want you to go away, you'll get the good old "Good luck with your future endeavors."

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
When at first you don't succeed, try and try again. If they really want you to go away, you'll get the good old "Good luck with your future endeavors."
My guess is that they are waiting until closer to your graduation date. That way they are not wasting a spot they need filled sooner on someone who wont be available until much later.

AJ18

I have now been tabled three times since November. I don't really know why nor does my OR. Other than that....Checking in with new stats in a week ;) this time applying for SNA/NFO/AMDO(I think this one is a MX officer?) This board should be interesting let alone this month, Air force boards are this month as well.
*EDIT*
Checking out! Air Force picked me up. THANK GOD! Good luck to all you guys and gals chasing those dreams. See you in the sky ;)

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
*EDIT*
Checking out! Air Force picked me up. THANK GOD! Good luck to all you guys and gals chasing those dreams. See you in the sky ;)
tumblr_inline_mvv90fWBnr1razod5.png

AJ18

Whoa there guy, be careful about who you think is entitled to what here.

Enjoy your Reapers. ;)
Entitled....well of course! I'm a millinneial!

Reapers....no, I got A-10s at Whiteman AFB ;) enjoy your navigator spot kid! Maybe you'll get to play volleyball with Goose and Maverick!

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Entitled....well of course! I'm a millinneial!

Reapers....no, I got A-10s at Whiteman AFB ;) enjoy your navigator spot kid! Maybe you'll get to play volleyball with Goose and Maverick!

I was in good humor, now you're just shooting from the hip, and missing. You've been on AW long enough to know that jest isn't even coherent.

Anyways, enjoy the Reserves... Until congress finally axes the A-10.

AJ18

I was in good humor, now you're just shooting from the hip, and missing. You've been on AW long enough to know that jest isn't even coherent.

Anyways, enjoy the Reserves... Until congress finally axes the A-10.

haha all in good fun man!! Good luck to you in the Navy! I served with them in Kuwait, P-3 guys. Good group and really wish and hoped for a P-3 spot in the Navy. And no feelings hurt here hahaha I've been in the military 10 years now and you need to have some damn thick skin. Better get that GPA up kid ;) good luck!