• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

JoeLight

Checking in, hopefully. Took the ASTB last week. Have MEPS this week and hopefully it's all squared away in time for the June 1 deadline.

SNA/Supply App
GPA: 2.9 Supply Chain MGMT from Texas A&M
ASTB: 72 9/9/9

Pretty nervous, happy about the ASTB score but the GPA is pretty crappy. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in Newport.
bro i know u totally copied off me on the ASTB

JoeLight

Checking in, got rolled to this board from the April board.

SNFO/SNA Applicant
ASTB: 58 7/6/7
GPA: 2.53, B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, graduate in a couple weeks.
if it makes u feel any better my gpa is a whole .03 points below yours (and is only even that high cause of a bunch sewing and other skillz classes i took to raise it)

tleasher

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Checking in for this board

SNA/SNFO
ASTB: 46 5/6/6
A.S. Other (GPA 3.4)
B.S. Applied Engineering and Technology (GPA 4.0)
Cumulative GPA: 3.67
LOR: Employer (NAAA President), Professor, Basketball Coach, and P-3 Pilot (0-3)
Extra Curriculars: Student Government (VP 1 term), Student Ambassador, & Honors College

Safashton

ALCON,
Attached is the updated Participant standing spreadsheet that Angel17 posted earlier in the thread.

Attachments

• July 11 2017 Aviation Board Participants.xlsx
    14.9 KB · Views: 153

JoeLight

Are u guys being srs with that excel file :D

If there's any mods on here that have a gmail / official aw gmail. Can we get an official AW folder going please?

kthompson.navy

Been lurking...checking in officially.

AG1 (IW/AW/SW)
Applying: SNFO only
Active Duty: 6 years
Degree: Bachelors of Arts in Natural Science/Mathematics
GPA: 3.675
Evals (Most recent-to last 3 Years): MP/EP/EP/P
Interviews: O-5/O-4/O-4/O-2 (Pilots and NFOs)
Awards: 4x NAM, 1x JSOY, 1x JSOQ
LORS: O-6
ASTB-E: 46 5/6/5

Angel17

Been lurking...checking in officially.

AG1 (IW/AW/SW)
Applying: SNFO only
Active Duty: 6 years
Degree: Bachelors of Arts in Natural Science/Mathematics
GPA: 3.675
Evals (Most recent-to last 3 Years): MP/EP/EP/P
Interviews: O-5/O-4/O-4/O-2 (Pilots and NFOs)
Awards: 4x NAM, 1x JSOY, 1x JSOQ
LORS: O-6
ASTB-E: 46 5/6/5
Hey man, nice ASTB lol I got 46 5/5/6. I know it's no where near as high as everyone else but it's nearly identical to mines. What did your command/recruiter say about your chances?

kthompson.navy

Hey man, nice ASTB lol I got 46 5/5/6. I know it's no where near as high as everyone else but it's nearly identical to mines. What did your command/recruiter say about your chances?
My command doesn't really know what my chances are, obviously if I get selected it won't be because of my ASTB!... but I figured since I have all my ducks in a row I might as well submit my package, and see what happens...I'm studying now to retake the ASTB so I can strengthen my package for next time if I'm not selected this time around.

exNavyOffRec

Typically so, my assumption is based on the first Pilot/NFO board of this Fiscal year, which packages were due in October, board took place in November.

They started filling FY 18 spots last board, the Nov board is in the middle of the FY selection for OCS