• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

kthompson.navy

For anyone asking when packages are due, the sooner you can get them done and looked over the better. This is the last board schedule that @RUFiO181 uploaded... unless there is a newer one floating around.
Really hoping this is the one for me. I'll be inside my 3 month window before the next board would convene.
What's the difference between the NRD Due date and the NRC Due date?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What's the difference between the NRD Due date and the NRC Due date?

NRD due date is the suggested date your OR submits your application to the Officer Processor. NRC due date is the date Navy Recruiting needs applications submitted in order to be considered for the board.

Any additional questions ask your OR.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Finally checking in! Should have things wrapped up in a week or two and then have to route it up which that may take another week or two. Hopefully have it done and submitted with some time left before the deadline. Pretty sweet seeing other AWs here! Best of luck to everyone!

Angel17

Finally checking in! Should have things wrapped up in a week or two and then have to route it up which that may take another week or two. Hopefully have it done and submitted with some time left before the deadline. Pretty sweet seeing other AWs here! Best of luck to everyone!
Good luck man!

Good luck man, I was actually thinking about switching from ASU to GCU to finish 2-3 months earlier. Looks like we both will be applying NFO only, we probably have the same recruiter.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Good luck man!
Good luck man, I was actually thinking about switching from ASU to GCU to finish 2-3 months earlier. Looks like we both will be applying NFO only, we probably have the same recruiter.
Good luck to you both too!

I'm stationed in Florida so had to do GCU online.

Mostly have done everything on my own the last year or so. I'm thinking about applying for Supply for diversity and since being an Officer over just an NFO is the real goal. Even being an enlisted Aircrewman you're a Sailor first, Aircrewman second; same concept.

tjw38

Checking in, started the application a year ago today, excited to finally have it submitted:

SNA/SNFO Applicant
ASTB: 50 5/7/6
B.S. Geography/Information Systems
GPA: 3.5
Interview: O-6 Naval Aviator

Good luck to everyone!

Standemup

Checking in, first application

SNA Applicant
ATSB: 56 7/6/6
B.B.A in Aviation Management
GPA: 3.3
400tt CSEL, CMEl, IR, CFI-A, CFII-A

looking for a dream to come true!

D

Deleted member 62439

Checking in. SNA applicant
College: University of Southern California, BA Economics 3.53 Cum Laude
ASTB: 53 5/7/5
MEPS all done and successful.

Good luck everyone!

Also, did they move the board date back? I thought they originally convened June 19 this year for Pilot/NFO board.

egri

Checking in, got rolled to this board from the April board.

SNFO/SNA Applicant
ASTB: 58 7/6/7
GPA: 2.53, B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, graduate in a couple weeks.

exNavyOffRec

Checking in, got rolled to this board from the April board.

SNFO/SNA Applicant
ASTB: 58 7/6/7
GPA: 2.53, B.S. in Industrial and Systems Engineering, graduate in a couple weeks.

not surprised you were rolled given your GPA, the board probably wants to make sure you don't go under 2.5 with your final grades.

AgFlight14

Checking in, hopefully. Took the ASTB last week. Have MEPS this week and hopefully it's all squared away in time for the June 1 deadline.

SNA/Supply App
GPA: 2.9 Supply Chain MGMT from Texas A&M
ASTB: 72 9/9/9

Pretty nervous, happy about the ASTB score but the GPA is pretty crappy. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in Newport.

kshimmy1

Checking in, hopefully. Took the ASTB last week. Have MEPS this week and hopefully it's all squared away in time for the June 1 deadline.

SNA/Supply App

Pretty nervous, happy about the ASTB score but the GPA is pretty crappy. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in Newport.

Damn those are one of the highest scores I've seen. Gig'em.

exNavyOffRec

SNA/Supply App

you should have a good chance at SNA, Supply not so much with that low GPA