• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

npm724

None
Checking in to this board. Everything should be good to go this time around. Good luck, everyone!

Eagles Gray

Hoping to get packet complete by Monday for this board, got one small item left. Cutting it close as usual...

I know everyone here has worked hard for this. Best of luck.

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I believe so. My recruiter said he needed this last piece by Monday because they have to check it or something, but that's specific to my packet. My bad for being confusing :cool:

That may have been to see if anything got "kicked back," as my recruiter put it. I had to have everything in by the beginning of the month for this reason.

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
That may have been to see if anything got "kicked back," as my recruiter put it. I had to have everything in by the beginning of the month for this reason.
Yeah they send it to OCS Processors who go through everything to make sure you're eligible and you have all required info. Like most things Navy there can be some long turn around times. Better to make sure it's all good early, than rushing to fix something last minute.

Safashton

Yeah they send it to OCS Processors who go through everything to make sure you're eligible and you have all required info. Like most things Navy there can be some long turn around times. Better to make sure it's all good early, than rushing to fix something last minute.

So do we active duty peeps get ours reviewed as well and by who? I was told we just do what the publication says, get the required documents as required by the 1420.1b and the checklist, then email it to the officerapplications@navy.mil . Do they review it and kick it back if stuff is missing?

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
So do we active duty peeps get ours reviewed as well and by who? I was told we just do what the publication says, get the required documents as required by the 1420.1b and the checklist, then email it to the officerapplications@navy.mil . Do they review it and kick it back if stuff is missing?
Yeah, exactly! Those guys are the OCS Processors. So once it goes to that group email it gets assigned to one of them. They go through it and work with you to get everything you need and they will verify when you package is ready for board.

SCG_TN

Hey y'all. Checking in after being tabled at the April board. I've noticed a few people mention they have been tabled multiple times, and I'm wondering if there is a limit to the number of times the board will table an applicant? At what point does the board decide to stop hanging on to an applicant for future use and just give a Pro Rec No? I haven't been able to find an answer to this in other threads.