• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

ISLANDERZPZ

Right how can I forget, let the judging begin! haha and so its understandable, I graduated then enlisted . Also applied for my AA once acquired the necessary credits because why not.

• GM2, 2 1/2 years active duty
  • Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
  • Applying: SNA, SNFO
  • B.S: Kinesiology Pre-Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy (Aug 2014)
  • A.A.: Associate of Arts (May 2014)
  • GPA: 3.17
  • ASTB: 52 6/6/7
  • Interviews: O5/O4/O3
  • Evaluations: MP/EP/EP
  • LORs: O7/CWO3
  • Medical Clearance: April 2017 (Flight/Commission)
  • Waivers: None
  • Board: 11 July 2017

DONOSAURU5REX

pilot
Right how can I forget, let the judging begin! haha and so its understandable, I graduated then enlisted . Also applied for my AA once acquired the necessary credits because why not.

• GM2, 2 1/2 years active duty
  • Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
  • Applying: SNA, SNFO
  • B.S: Kinesiology Pre-Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy (Aug 2014)
  • A.A.: Associate of Arts (May 2014)
  • GPA: 3.17
  • ASTB: 52 6/6/7
  • Interviews: O5/O4/O3
  • Evaluations: MP/EP/EP
  • LORs: O7/CWO3
  • Medical Clearance: April 2017 (Flight/Commission)
  • Waivers: None
  • Board: 11 July 2017

upload_2017-6-8_15-18-34.jpeg
Just playing, haha. Good luck!

Beamer19

pilot
does anyone know how long it takes for a package to go through the processor and the district before it is submitted to the board? I am pretty much good to go but my doctor's appointment for sign off is on Monday before noon. Wondering if I have a chance of making the board.
My sign off appointment is Tuesday and my recruiter said that I can still make the board. So you are safer than I am! Would love to get another, and wiser, opinion. Assuming as long as the package is submitted on the 13th it should be good to go. Good luck!

Carina

My sign off appointment is Tuesday and my recruiter said that I can still make the board. So you are safer than I am! Would love to get another, and wiser, opinion. Assuming as long as the package is submitted on the 13th it should be good to go. Good luck!
That is awesome news! Your recruiter rocks! My recruiter keeps telling me she cannot make any guarantees and is usually vague. And I do understand her, it seems as if she has had applicants get upset with her when they hand things in last minute or something goes wrong in the process. But I am not like that, I just want to know if there is hope and I have a chance on submitting for this board. Especially since it is the last board of the fiscal year and I won't have no specific day to look forward to until the new schedule comes out. This process has been long for me!

Carina

[QUOTE="Assuming as long as the package is submitted on the 13th it should be good to go.[/QUOTE]
Also the thing about that is, according to my recruiter, the package has to be submitted to the board by the 13th. It has to go to the processor and district before that, not after. That is why I was wondering how long that process took. Is it like a quick email the processor gets and submits or does it go through a chain of people that may or may not have time to check.

exNavyOffRec

[QUOTE="Assuming as long as the package is submitted on the 13th it should be good to go.
Also the thing about that is, according to my recruiter, the package has to be submitted to the board by the 13th. It has to go to the processor and district before that, not after. That is why I was wondering how long that process took. Is it like a quick email the processor gets and submits or does it go through a chain of people that may or may not have time to check.[/QUOTE]

It goes through several people at the NRD to make sure everything is ok, you don't want to have it kicked back due to an error.

Carina

Also the thing about that is, according to my recruiter, the package has to be submitted to the board by the 13th. It has to go to the processor and district before that, not after. That is why I was wondering how long that process took. Is it like a quick email the processor gets and submits or does it go through a chain of people that may or may not have time to check.

It goes through several people at the NRD to make sure everything is ok, you don't want to have it kicked back due to an error.[/QUOTE]

So if everything is good to go by Monday and sent to NRD (and let's say they don't kick it back) will the package make the board on Tuesday. Or is that process of it going to NRD long. That's my quest

My package should have been submitted Wednesday. I was waiting for my my college to complete my final transcript, but I got it into my recruiter as soon as it was released. Now it's just a waiting game that determines my future life career....

Zacattackz

All week I was calling/emailing my recruiter to finalize my references and officially send my package. Little did I know it had already been sent. The waiting game has begun!

Carina

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'm in! Kit submitted today. And made a bold move, last min decided only to apply for pilot :O