• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

11JUL17 Pilot/NFO board

Triumph4life

JAX Mafia! ha!

Best of luck! 3rd time is the charm. Did you submit all as one file or separated files?

I just started the Command routing today, so probably looking at a deadline submission.
The resubmission kit is much smaller than the original, just a few updated awards, new CO letter and the new ASTB scores. When you scan your package you will upload your package and supporting documents as 1 file and the medical stuff will be in a separate file. Make sure you stay on your COC too! I'm sure you know this, but the first package I submitted would not have been signed if I didn't say anything because our civilian Admin staff decided to set it aside.
Good luck man! hope to see you there!

Safashton

The resubmission kit is much smaller than the original, just a few updated awards, new CO letter and the new ASTB scores. When you scan your package you will upload your package and supporting documents as 1 file and the medical stuff will be in a separate file. Make sure you stay on your COC too! I'm sure you know this, but the first package I submitted would not have been signed if I didn't say anything because our civilian Admin staff decided to set it aside.

Hmm I didn't know the package was two parts, with med documents in a separate file. I sent mine all together and got a receipt for acceptance and physically qualified. Guess it doesn't really matter

Miknairb

Good luck everyone. My packet, after much delay, is finally going in and I'd like to see all of us going there. This site has been very helpful figuring out what to expect in the process. My recruiter has been EXTREMELY good to me as well.

Safashton

Good luck everyone. My packet, after much delay, is finally going in and I'd like to see all of us going there. This site has been very helpful figuring out what to expect in the process. My recruiter has been EXTREMELY good to me as well.

Damn, 80 9/8/9, literally almost perfect score.

Carina

With scores like that what recruiter wouldn't be EXTREMELY good?? lol You don't need good luck with the board, pretty much set

Triumph4life

Hmm I didn't know the package was two parts, with med documents in a separate file. I sent mine all together and got a receipt for acceptance and physically qualified. Guess it doesn't really matter
When I first submitted I called the OCS help desk and they told me to submit the medical records in a separate PDF. Not saying how you did it was wrong, just what I was told at the time

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
So for a resubmission it is just a new CO letter and parts showing improvement. That's much easier. I will keep that in my back pocket if I have to. Thanks a lot for the info!

CptCLO

Checking in. Wicked excited to be applying, good luck to all you guys!

Applying: SNA/SNFO
Degree: BS Computer Science, Software Engineering. May 2017.
GPA: 3.37
ASTB: 60/8/8/8
LORs: Head of CS Department, Professor/Pilot, current employer, former employer

exNavyOffRec

Pretty much. It's much easier, hopefully you don't need to submit one though!

Technically there is a 6 month wait, and you have to be aware of when things were signed, NRC has and will kick back applications that have signatures that are too old.

There are many items that can easily be re-used, when it comes to SNA and SNFO really the only thing that matters is showing that you have improved your ASTB score.