• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

GS-W

AH-1 W
height 6'1", weight 155....what OCC class are you shooting for? Where are you at in the process?

Great running stature. I finished everything pft, meps, astb, and application. Just turned in my package. Shooting for June! You?

ccxc

I am shooting for OCC-205 in October. When is the next board meeting? Let me know how things go because I am curious about the process.

GS-W

AH-1 W
I am shooting for OCC-205 in October. When is the next board meeting? Let me know how things go because I am curious about the process.

Alright, I should find out if I receive my air contract by the end of this week. I'll let u know via message.

atjackso

I'm new to the site, wish I would have found it sooner. I just took the ASTB received a 5/6/5 and a 47, i graduated with a 3.4 GPA, and played division 1 baseball. I have no problem getting plenty of LOR's. Just curious what my chances are, of getting accepted?

GS-W

AH-1 W
I'm new to the site, wish I would have found it sooner. I just took the ASTB received a 5/6/5 and a 47, i graduated with a 3.4 GPA, and played division 1 baseball. I have no problem getting plenty of LOR's. Just curious what my chances are, of getting accepted?

Did you already graduate?
SNA, or NFO?
PFT?
School graduated from?
Meps?
Vision?
What did your OSO say, they have a big say in things...
any arrests, waivers, etc?

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor

If you search around here you will find this is the most asked question and the most hated question. This is because everyone asks it and NOBODY can answer it! It's the "WHOLE PERSON" that deterimines if someone gets selected or not. Just put together the best package you can and begin the waiting. Good Luck to you!

atjackso

yes i have already graduated from stetson university in daytona, fl... i have 20/20 vision. spotless record trying for SNA. OSO?

atjackso

ya thats what i keep hearing that its the whole person. i just am stressed about my test scores because i hate standardized test like the ASTB i mean i graduated college in almost three years so i'd like to think im pretty intelligent person lol. but thanks for the help man i really appreciate it!

GS-W

AH-1 W
ya thats what i keep hearing that its the whole person. i just am stressed about my test scores because i hate standardized test like the ASTB i mean i graduated college in almost three years so i'd like to think im pretty intelligent person lol. but thanks for the help man i really appreciate it!

Yea, nobody knows, but I do know PFT is huge. To be honest, from what I have heard and researched, ASTB is pass fail, and I believe your need a minimum 4/6/6/40, I think you might have just missed the cut. I am not sure how definite that is though? I guess if you have a really solid PFT you may be alright? Ask your OSO he knows better than most of us.

OnTopTime

ROBO TACCO
None
I guess Stetson waits for the end of the fourth year for the class on basic English grammar/punctuation skills?:)

blarged

ready
Yea, nobody knows, but I do know PFT is huge. To be honest, from what I have heard and researched, ASTB is pass fail, and I believe your need a minimum 4/6/6/40, I think you might have just missed the cut. I am not sure how definite that is though? I guess if you have a really solid PFT you may be alright? Ask your OSO he knows better than most of us.

ASTB is considered pass/fail for the Marines I believe, not the Navy.

STARFlight145

I'm a 2/C at SU/LSU NROTC, took my ASTB this afternoon, my scores are as follows:

AQR - 6
PFAR - 7
FOFAR - 6
OAR - 47

After looking through this thread, I think I have a pretty good idea about my scores, but I couldn't help but ask anyway. In this day and age, how competitive are my scores for SNA?

GS-W

AH-1 W
I'm a 2/C at SU/LSU NROTC, took my ASTB this afternoon, my scores are as follows:

AQR - 6
PFAR - 7
FOFAR - 6
OAR - 47

After looking through this thread, I think I have a pretty good idea about my scores, but I couldn't help but ask anyway. In this day and age, how competitive are my scores for SNA?

Bottom line is you passed. You scores are pretty average. It really depends on all of your other factors... PFT, application, etc, combined with this. This shouldn't help or hurt your chances in my eyes, but I don't really know, just my 2 cents...

surfli12

Banned
quick question, im graduating from The Citadel here in a few months, i was wondering how much weight that might hold for my application