• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

1,001 questions about the ASTB (post your scores & ask your questions here!)

Upwardbound

That's really uncool that they were acting that way. I was stuffed in a literal storage closet for my exam and that worked fine for me haha. The next board is supposed to be in May actually but may end up being cancelled. What's your GPA and major?
3.07 after this semester if I do as well as I am planning I should have a 3.4 GPA in Aviation Technology with an emphasis in Aeronautical studies. I would have loved being stuffed in a storage. I'm going to bring ear plugs if I go back.

FloridaDad

3.07 after this semester if I do as well as I am planning I should have a 3.4 GPA in Aviation Technology with an emphasis in Aeronautical studies. I would have loved being stuffed in a storage. I'm going to bring ear plugs if I go back.
My only complaint was that they put the monitor at a weird angle on the corner of the desk LOL I ended up picking it up and moving it myself for the PBM section. That and they gave me a mouse sized for a two year old. I’m going to ask if I can use my own mouse next time ha ha

exNavyOffRec

That's really uncool that they were acting that way. I was stuffed in a literal storage closet for my exam and that worked fine for me haha. The next board is supposed to be in May actually but may end up being cancelled. What's your GPA and major?
That is completely unsat, it is supposed to be taken in a quiet room with minimal disturbances, each NRD/NRS/NORS has or did have a testing room for that exact reason.

FloridaDad

That is completely unsat, it is supposed to be taken in a quiet room with minimal disturbances, each NRD/NRS/NORS has or did have a testing room for that exact reason.
If by testing room, you mean a storage closet surrounded by empty water jugs and next to a microwave then yes I had a testing room haha. In all reality it was a totally fine space. It was super quiet and there were no disturbances so no complaints beyond what I said above. Some of the other stories I've heard though are kind of crazy.

exNavyOffRec

If by testing room, you mean a storage closet surrounded by empty water jugs and next to a microwave then yes I had a testing room haha. In all reality it was a totally fine space. It was super quiet and there were no disturbances so no complaints beyond what I said above. Some of the other stories I've heard though are kind of crazy.
We had files in our testing room, but it was kept neat. Did you bring microwave popcorn?

Smarj7

Im preparing to take the ASTB but am having trouble finding reliable study material. Does anyone know if the mometrix book is worth it or of any other solid study material? Need the most help with math and physics.

willowmaverick

Just took astb and got 58 OAR 6 PFAR 5 FOFAR 6. Definitely a little disappointed but I will be taking it again. Either way, I was hoping someone could tell me what exactly the minimum scores are. I have heard conflicting numbers and want to know for sure what it is.

Just took astb and got 58 OAR 6 PFAR 5 FOFAR 6. Definitely a little disappointed but I will be taking it again. Either way, I was hoping someone could tell me what exactly the minimum scores are. I have heard conflicting numbers and want to know for sure what it is.
Have you read the program authorization? Your scores are above the minimum. 4/5/5