• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

09 May 2021 OCS

Capt_Marvel

SWO PRO-REC Y
Hi guys! Just got the official word that I’ll be joining this class. Originally slotted for 25 July so the past 24 hours have been a whirlwind? Feels so great to have my FINSEL. Looking forward to meeting you all here very soon!

DMM146

Hey guys, just got rolled into this class. Was originally slotted for 4July2021 but got the short notice call. I've seen a ton of helpful information posted so far. Just wanted to say lets all hit this last two weeks before ROM as hard as we can and crush it going in. Look forward to meeting you guys there. Quick question about Bravo knowledge, we aren't expected to know that verbatim day 1 right? Just learn as much as we can to get ahead?

PontusPilot

Contributor
Hey guys, just got rolled into this class. Was originally slotted for 4July2021 but got the short notice call. I've seen a ton of helpful information posted so far. Just wanted to say lets all hit this last two weeks before ROM as hard as we can and crush it going in. Look forward to meeting you guys there. Quick question about Bravo knowledge, we aren't expected to know that verbatim day 1 right? Just learn as much as we can to get ahead?
Bravo is verbatim at week three for RLP I think. Join the chat, you can get all your questions answered there.

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
For those who have received their orders or FINSEL, be sure to check out the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act! This entitlement allows you to for example, lower your credit card interest rates to 6% or lower, terminate your lease and much more. Here's some more info:

DarkWingDuck

I'm in the May 30th class and had a question about checking in for ROM. Did any of you receive any additional information on where to check in? Is the information posted on the NETC OCS page (check in at Callaghan Hall) up to date? Lastly, will I have time to drive my car to long term parking afterward or should I take care of this before? Thank you.

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
I'm in the May 30th class and had a question about checking in for ROM. Did any of you receive any additional information on where to check in? Is the information posted on the NETC OCS page (check in at Callaghan Hall) up to date? Lastly, will I have time to drive my car to long term parking afterward or should I take care of this before? Thank you.

Once you get here follow the signs to the OCS building. There will also be signs that tell you where to go. As far as car, on the first day there was a candidate that needed it be moved and I’m unsure if it was taken care of but if you let the Candidate Officers know once you arrive they can probably tell you what to do.