• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

09 May 2021 OCS

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Through the magic of Facebook, someone posted the OCR ( Officer Candidate Regulations )for candidates to read and become familiar with. It’s not exactly light reading but it does contain a lot of valuable information that talks about procedures, billets and contains all of the Appendix for our leisurely reading. Eventually in a blue moon, the recruiter is supposed to give you access to this but I’m a big advocate of the more you know, the better prepared you are. Disclaimer: I didn’t upload this. ?

Enjoy the read!

Click me for the OCR

FXDF-17

ProRec-Y CEC
Hoping there will be more information regarding flights and lodging soon. I already made the reservation there and need to know ASAP if I have to cancel or if the navy will handle everything.
Ask your recruiter this? “Why the navy paying others in my class and I have to pay out of pocket?” Keep in mind they “Recruiting Command” won’t pay a penny for anything without a FINSEL - only when you swear in/received FINSEL then all arrangements and logistics starts. Are you on the class GroupMe yet?

SBeaty

Ask your recruiter this? “Why the navy paying others in my class and I have to pay out of pocket?” Keep in mind they “Recruiting Command” won’t pay a penny for anything without a FINSEL - only when you swear in/received FINSEL then all arrangements and logistics starts. Are you on the class GroupMe yet?
That is what she told me when I first got the unofficial news. I am not in the group yet; where can I get an invite?

Rhino_Mech

ProRec-Y SNFO 2/4/21
@FXDF-17 @SBeaty @jpham89
I live in the Bay Area, but my fiance lives in Irvine so I drive through LA all the time to go see her. I'm just worried about not being able to take a couple days of leave after OCS to fly back to grab my vehicle. I also thought about shipping everything to meet me in FL or my fiance packing every up and meeting me in FL....so many options it's overwhelming.

As I stated in the GroupMe chat a few days ago, I gave my 2 week notice at work this past Monday cuz they needed an official notice in order to move forward with my replacement blah blah blah.... DONE!

And everything I've read so far refers to "check-in SUNDAY" so by that logic I believe check-in is 0900 on Sunday 25 April, not the 24th. We will of course get clarification once we actually swear in, or at least one would hope.

Coffee & JP8

Hey guys,
Just found out I may be in the class, if I can get released from my current enlistment in time. Hopefully, Ill know for sure by the end of the week. Cheers.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Have any of you received FINSEL docs or sworn in yet? Haven't heard from my recruiter since a few weeks ago when I was informed I would be in this class.
You got any updates on this? Just got news today I’m in this class. So still kind of waiting to hear any news.