• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

09 may 2010?

when were you guys pro-rec'd, still waiting on my final select so im trying to get a time frame for OCS for myself. thanks

Early February, but I don't have a final select letter yet, so my date could still change.

Anybody know the class number?

Travis2688

when were you guys pro-rec'd, still waiting on my final select so im trying to get a time frame for OCS for myself. thanks

I was pro-rec'd in August of 2008 and sworn in Sept. of 2008! Been hanging out waiting on graduation since then.. I love BDCP!! Great Program..

nugget61

pilot
Those of you that are direct ascension: How long from the time your FS letter was "issued for signature" to it being in your hands?

beaverslayer

pilot
I'm going in on a direct ascension, but I haven't gotten a final select letter yet. I'm pretty sure those don't get sent out until after graduation and swearing in. So hopefully there's not a big delay, because I only have a few months after grad before OCS.

nugget61

pilot
I'm going in on a direct ascension, but I haven't gotten a final select letter yet. I'm pretty sure those don't get sent out until after graduation and swearing in. So hopefully there's not a big delay, because I only have a few months after grad before OCS.

I saw you have odd circumstances with your selection, but as I understand it, you normally get your FS letter and swear in on or about the same day.

I just ask about the time from "waiting for signature" to "in my hands" because my dates been changed twice now and a new letter is cut each time... Just wondering when I'll get it, especially as I'm going to be out of town for a while.

cjsipes

Hello everyone, I'm Coey prior enlisted CTT, I will be heading there probably like 5MAY, I'm coming from Denver CO

BBULLEN

Congrats man! And congrats to cjsipies and onu. No facebook site that i know as of yet....there are alot of nfos in our class though...is that typical?

cjsipes

I'm thinking about driving from Denver, does anyone want to ride together, that's a LONG drive and I've never driven that far...

Travis2688

I'm thinking about driving from Denver, does anyone want to ride together, that's a LONG drive and I've never driven that far...

Yea, that's a long ride...I thought I had it bad coming from MS...Maybe we could meet up somewhere along the way.

ONU_Pbear

I will be leaving from NW Ohio on 06 May probably. If you swing by anywhere near here, you could catch a ride with me the rest of the way or we could have our own 2 vehicle caravan. It will be 13-14 hrs from my parents house. If that is something that interests you let me know and we can exchange contact info to setup everything up. Same goes for anyone else looking for a ride or wants to meet up and head to Newport coming from the west (of Ohio) direction.