• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

09 may 2010?

BBULLEN

I dig the call out nugget61. I got the good word last week! May 9th as well. 26/m/non-prior/snfo. P.s. Anybody driving out there? Im still debating on it. Any thoughts?

I'll be driving up there, so it should be a good couple of days on the road... I'm about 2000 miles from Newport.

25/m/non-prior/SNFO

BBULLEN

I JUST DONT KNOW IF MY RIDE WOULD TAKE THE DRIVE (IM COMING FROM THE MALIBU, CA AREA). MAYBE ILL WAIT AND GIVE MYSELF THE GIFT OF A NEW CAR WHEN I GRADUATE OCS. I HAVE HEARD A CAR AT OCS IS CLUTCH THOUGH, ESPECIALLY IN THE LATER WEEKS WHEN WE HAVE A LITTLE MORE TIME OFF BASE. ANYWAY...ARE THERE REALLY ONLY 5 AVIATORS TOTAL FOR MAY 9TH? THE ODDS OF US SNFOs RIDING GIBBY IN A GROWLER ARE LOOKING BETTER AND BETTER! SICK!!!!!!

Moc1Sig

pilot
Contributor
Correction...he just emailed me back and said it was a misunderstanding on his part...It is May 9th...

I graduate on May 1st.....I hope that's enough time for my school to get final grades out so that I can get my final transcript... They don't have to have final grades posted until the 4th, and most of the time, they wait until the deadline to post them.. Then it will be another week or so before they will send me my transcripts...I am going to have to try to get that changed back to the original date.

I did my application over a year and a half ago.. I can't remember exactly what we put as 'first available' date, but I know it wasn't in May!

I graduate 2 May, put down 1 June. My OR left so, My CO hasn't given me a date, maybe to avoid this confusion because it will likely change.

BDCP so I see a plus either way. I'd like to get the suck over with, but extra vacation time on the Navy dime is not something I will complain about.

ONU_Pbear

Just got my Final Select letter today. I am officially in this class and cannot wait. I got the Pro-rec from October so I have been waiting a while. Has anyone started a Facebook group? I know some previous classes have setup one.

23/M/Non-Prior/SNFO

Travis2688

Seems like it's gonna be a class full of sNFO's!

I dig the call out nugget61. I got the good word last week! May 9th as well. 26/m/non-prior/snfo. P.s. Anybody driving out there? Im still debating on it. Any thoughts?

That'd be a pretty good drive from the West Coast...but it would be nice to have your vehicle there to store stuff. I'm driving up from Mississippi. (About 1300 miles)

It would be nice to meet up with some class mates along the way. Get to know each other and have a wingman to hit up a bar or two along the way. Anyone out there gonna be on the same route as me on the way up? Philadelphia, MS to Newport?

for most of you guys, what board was your application seen on?
I was seen by the January board... submitted my packet in November.

It would be nice to meet up with some class mates along the way. Get to know each other and have a wingman to hit up a bar or two along the way. Anyone out there gonna be on the same route as me on the way up? Philadelphia, MS to Newport?
I'll be headed up that way if I come through Dallas, but I haven't decided yet. I was thinking about going through Houston/New Orleans/Jacksonville because I have some friends and family scattered around the east coast.

Travis2688

That's a pretty good route you got going there....I'm thinking about maybe spending a night in Knoxville, TN and a night in New York City...Maybe one more night along the way if i need to...

jdhvb

when were you guys pro-rec'd, still waiting on my final select so im trying to get a time frame for OCS for myself. thanks

ONU_Pbear

jdhvb- I was pro-rec'd from the Oct boards, Notified on Nov 2, and just swore in today. However, my security clearance got messed up repeatedly through out the month of Jan. (no ones fault but JPAS). My advice, hang in there and keep studying/PTing and be ready for it. It is such a cool feeling to actually swear in and know that the application and waiting is over.